Sunday, June 28, 2015

Wimbledon Fashion Round Up

Wimbledon starts on Monday and if like me, you aren't interested in what happens on the court, you may be interested who turns up and what they wear or you just may not be interested in Wimbledon at all. However I fall in the former of the two. I like seeing who is watching the game courtside and what they are wearing. In anticepiation of all the fashionable men and women we will see courtside, I have some of my favourite outfits from Wimbledon in previous years.

Kim Sears (Or is she Kim Murray now?)


















Who are you looking forward to hopefully see sat courtside? Can Andy Murray regain his title? Let me know your opinions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)