Monday, June 01, 2015

Welcome to Maddie & Beauty

Welcome!

My name is Maddie and I have a confession.
I love all things beauty, except for hair. I'm not great when it comes to hair. I wash it, brush it then I get on with my day. I don't have the patience to sit and curl it. If you have short hair and can curl it, I raise my hat to you.

Enough about my inability to do anything with hair. Maddie and Beauty is not about my dislike for hair styling. It is about my love for all things beauty. However the blog isn't going to be restricted to just beauty, there will also be fashion and lifestyle posts.

I will be posting on Maddie and Beauty three times a week. This will happen on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you would like to see on Maddie and Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)