Monday, June 01, 2015

What Is In My Makeup Bag?



My everyday makeup is very simple, very natural looking. Yet my makeup bag is full of products including some I don't wear every single day but they are kept there because I like to have choices. I may decide I want to have a bold lip instead of nothing but lip balm. I don't know about you but I am a nosey person, I like to see what people have in their makeup bags, handbags, suitcases, etc. I'm just nosey. I like to see what people like and see what I can gather about them from their products. Like I said nosey. I'm sure it's the journalist side of me, always wanting to know more. 
So as my first introduction to YouTube, I decided to create a stop motion video of the products in my makeup bag. I hope to have a video uploaded on my YouTube channel twice a week, possibly more but we will have to see how I manage my workload. 



Products mentioned:

Astor – Big & Beautiful Lovely Doll Mascara
Revlon – Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical
L'Oréal Paris – Color Riche Eye Primer Base
Maybelline – Matte Maker in Classic Ivory
Sleek – Blush in Pixie Pink
Topshop – Smokey Eye Palette in Golden Aura
Astor – Heidi Color Last VIP Lipstick in Bubbly
Revlon – Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless
L'Oréal Paris – True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory
Maybelline – Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in Natural
Benefit – The Porefessional
Bobbi Brown – Corrector in Light Bisque
The Body Shop – Eye Shadow Brush
Beliance – Lash & Brow Brush
Real Techniques – Shading Brush
Real Techniques – Detailer Brush
Real Techniques – Contour Brush
Real Techniques – Buffing Brush
Real Techniques – Pointed Fountain Brush
Victoria Jackson – Contour Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)