Monday, June 08, 2015

May Favourites!

As May has come and gone, I have filmed a video on my favourite products from May. For those of you who don't know, I have a YouTube channel and I'd be grateful if you could on my favourite products from May. For those of you who don't know, I have a YouTube channel and I'd be grateful if you could subscribe to it. These are all products I have either discovered in May or I have rediscovered in May. This month, my favourites are skincare heavy as I have been focusing on my skin recently after it went all sorts of crazy after I had my medication changed. Between medication changes and insomnia, my skin started breaking out, looking haggard and I looked exhausted; it was crazy. I will do a more in depth post/video about my skincare and how I dealt with my skin freaking out as I think it will be helpful to those who are going through something similar. I could talk for days about skincare but I won't in this post as it is about my May favourites.

You can watch my May Favourites below:



Products mentioned:
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Daily Astringent
Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Day Cream
Cadea Vera Young Night Cream
Argan Oil Night Repair Serum
Lush Charity Pot
Benecos Hand Cream for Happy Hands
Astor Big and Beautiful Lovely Doll Mascara
Makeup Brushes (Blog post coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)