Saturday, June 13, 2015

24 Things I Want To Achieve Before 25


  1. Apply for my Masters Degree in Creative Writing.
  2. Learn how to apply eyeliner.
  3. Finish my novel - I have 16 chapters left, you can read my writing blog here.
  4. Travel more.
  5. Write more short stories.
  6. Write more in general.
  7. Reconnect with old friends.
  8. Do some freelance work.
  9. Sell at least one short story.
  10. Grow my Twitter following.
  11. Read and comment on at least 10 blogs a week.
  12. Spend more time with my family.
  13. Grow my blog followers.
  14. Grow my YouTube channel.
  15. Improve the quality of my YouTube videos.
  16. Eat breakfast at least three times a week.
  17. Learn to contour my face better.
  18. Step out of my comfort zone with makeup.
  19. Try to be more independent - I have lost some of my independence since I got ill.
  20. Eat healthier
  21. Continue to lose weight.
  22. Grow my nails.
  23. Take my medication regularly - not great at remembering to take pills.
  24. Get my sleep pattern back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)