Wednesday, June 03, 2015

FOTD: Bronze Eyes




Here is my first ever face of the day. Apologies first of all for the fact all three of these images are selfies from my iPhone and that I'm glaring in the last picture. I was waiting for a bus, on my way to go and meet a friend for coffee. I'm using coffee in the loosest sense possible, neither of us drinks coffee. It was very nice to catch up with her and I will have to do it more often. Anyway, I love this makeup look, I love bronze eye makeup with my blue-green eyes. I feel like it brings them out more, it also compliments my brown frames very nicely.

Products used:
L'oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory
MUA Pro Base Concealer in Yellow
Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in Natural
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Maybelline Matte Maker in Classic Ivory
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Iridescent Gold
MUA 5th Birthday Eye Shadow Palette
Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara in Black
Bee Natural Lip Balm

I know that it comes across as a lot of base makeup but I was trying out several new products and wanted to see how they would last and if I was able to get them to work with everyday makeup. So far, I like them but I will test them a little longer before I post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)