Sunday, June 14, 2015

Off Topic Week.

This week we are going off kilter. Instead of focusing on beauty, we are having a look at Father's Day.
From what I gather, Father's Day is pretty much held on the same day around the globe, unlike Mother's Day. When Mother's Day rolls around again in March and May (yes I will do off topic week twice for Mother's Day).yes I will do off topic week twice for Mother's Day).

For Father's Day week, I will be sharing DIYs that I think would be great for Dad. This includes the one my brother and I are recreating. There will be pictures of famous dads and their children, I like to see pictures of kids with their parents. To round the week off I will be posting on Sunday instead of Saturday. This post will be about my dad and is an open letter to him. 


So I will see you tomorrow with the first Father's Day post. 

Maddie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you've had a lovely day. :)